Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Friday, November 18, 2005

HP Photos 03

Part 3.



Me studying! My sister says it's a facade.






My sister calls this an 'Aibon Wannabe' picture.






With Zhiyi at BPGHS Speech Day 2004.






Acting as idiots with Zhiyi.






Mdm Lim Jen See on her bike!






Bjorn and Andrew. Despo & Insecure! Haha.






Me and Li Ming. Nonono, not despo & insecure.






Li Ming and I at Orchard MRT after a trip to the hairdresser.






With Li Ming at the Esplanade before going to see Shinhwa in the Tiger Beer concert!









*Angelic me! * Taken by Lisa at Plaza Singapura. Props belonged to this houseware shop.



I have a weird face shape. Haha. Taken by Nicolle.







Woohoo! Nicolle has moustache! Haha. Picture taken by me!





Sherman with that nice tied hair. Rubber band belonged to me.






Sherman with his real body! Haha, monkey! He took this photo himself.



1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger bEar said…

    hurhur..jia you for jap! bio ppl even worst. anyways u got those korean gal or mix blood look. or maybe i study too much become crazy le..certain pic at certain angle lar..(: cheerios

     

Post a Comment

<< Home