Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My shoe broke

Took this Sec 3 Combined Chem class yesterday. Seriously, they gave me this feeling that I was totally invisible to them. They were inattentive, noisy and just refused to do their work...except for a certain few. Anyway, it's not only me who think this way, the previous relief teacher had the same comments as me. Dont know why they come for tuition if they just want to slack...

I was awaken at an unearthly hour of 9am this morning by a sms from a student saying that the lesson he was attending at school was very boring. Wah...I slept at around 2am last night lei! The worst thing was that I could not go back to sleep after waking up...so instead I went to watch TV and smsed. Next, when I was on my way to work, my shoe freaking broke!!! So suay can! Somemore it was raining so I could not walk barefooted but could only drag my feet all the way to work. When I reached the staircase, I just heck-cared and took off my shoes and ran up barefooted...because I was already running late. Basically I just walked around my workplace without shoes for like a few hours before going downstairs to purchase a new but fugly pair. Luckily all my superiors werent at work today...whew!

Anyway, the teacher for the P6 classes I took last week came back this week. However, when I entered the class today to get something, the students were still trying to take my photo!!! WTF? Somemore, today even worse. After their class, they even came to the counter to continue taking...So I was like trying to cover my face while processing payment for those who came to pay fees...

Tomorrow's Team Building Day. Wonder what's in store. Hope it's not some shitty Sec 3 torture camp-like thingy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home