Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Friday, April 14, 2006

Thursday and Good Friday

Went to Orchard with Donna on Thursday and I was late for like almost half an hour...sorry! We ate at this Omu Rice place at Takashimaya and it was like damn worth for money. The amount of food they gave me made me feel full for almost the whole day! Next, we went shopping at the Hello Kitty store and I bought a mechanical pencil and pen for like $16 each! I didnt even realise that it was that expensive till I paid the money...Shit...must open my eyes wider next time. Then again, at least the stationeries were cute :D Next stop was Kinokuniya and then Hereen. Donna bought a pair of shoes at Hereen but we had to collect them from Far East because they were out of stock so we like walked all the way there. My heels almost killed me! The worst thing was that I felt like purchasing Korean food so we actually walked back to Cineleisure from Far East! WTF...we are like freaking crazy!

We took a bus back and luckily my tutee's mum cancelled his tuition because we were stuck in a jam and took more than an hour to reach CCK. It was so cold in the bus that the guy one row in front of us actually used tissue paper to stuff the air-con vent. Talk about desperate. Then again, he wasnt the worse. Donna and I were like talking in the bus and this stupid guy seated next to Donna kept listening to our conversation! I know our conversation was damn interesting and somewhat kee siao but he didnt have to blatantly show that he was evaesdropping...By the time we got off the bus, I felt like a frozen chicken and I couldnt even move my legs properly. Haha.

On Friday, I went out with Li Ming to Orchard again. Watched this Korean movie called 'The Art of Seduction'. Initially I thought that this was some M18 movie from the title but turned out that this was actually a 100% comedy. The show was like freaking good and the leads were good-looking! Especially the male lead, Song Il Guk! Then again, I just found out that he's like 35 years old this year. Why are all those good-looking people so 'matured'?! Take for example Brad Pitt, Kwon Sang Woo and blah blah blah.

It was raining, or rather, pouring, when we had to walk from Takashimaya to Cineleisure so we had no choice but to buy umbrellas. Actually, there was actually a small queue for umbrellas at Taka...haha. I wanted to sell my umbrella to anyone who needed it at Cine since they dont sell umbrellas there but decided against it in case it was still raining after the movie...which it wasnt of course...so wasted! I spent like freaking lots of money on Friday man...I bought this Japanese novel by Akagawa Jiro from Kino. When I say Japanese, it means that the whole book's in Japanese and not translated into Chinese. Shit...how am I going to push myself to actually finish reading the book? I need a dictionary man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home