Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Sunday, November 05, 2006

No title

Went back to work yesterday to relief 2 classes. As much as I dont really like to relief classes, I was kind of happy to go back to work. Call me crazy or something, but I kind of like going back to work actually now, as compared to attending school.

School just sucks the fun out of my life, seriously. One thing I dont like about university is that every sem, you get to change modules....which means that every sem, your classmates change and I hate making new friends...for the sake of doing projects. Another thing is since your classmates change every sem, there is no one person that will be by your side such that you can bitch about other people, without worries. Haha, ok, I kind of like bitching, I must admit...so yup, life without bitching is seriously boring.

However at work, there will always be bitching...no matter what. Doesnt that make work all the more fun? Ok, I know that I've been complaining about since I started work last year in December but now that I look back, I realise that it's all the small nitty-gritty details that actually make work fun. All that disliking someone actually injects some sort of fun into work. Maybe it's because I didnt really dislike those people I initially said I dont like. Ok, I know I'm making no sense here since I dont even understand what I'm writing...but please bear with me. :D

Been going back to work for the past 2 weeks but only for 2 days and it was kind of fun going back to work...especially when you get to say "It has been a fucking tiring day!"
If I didnt go back to work, all I would have had done on that day would be just lying around in the house surfing the net, watching TV and sleeping....like what I'm doing now, which is kind of mind-dulling and I hate myself for doing this.
Then again, my mum isnt too happy with me going back to work as she says that it'll affect my studies and that I should spend more time concentrating on my work, thus, she made me quit. However, besides the wanting me to quit part, I cant see how she's concerned about my studies.

She's freaking concerned about my sis who is in Canada right now and keeps telling me to ask her for her pictures there and how's she doing and whatsoever. Seriously, I'm kind of sick being the messenger. I mean, I dont mind chatting with my sis on MSN but I'm really fucking sick of helping them pass messages because they dont like to give definite answers. Do you know how many fucking times I've asked the same questions regarding my sister's return to Singapore for the hols? It kind of gets on my nerves though.

I hate it when my mum threatens to terminate my allowance if I go back to work. I hate it when my mum goes on the "you ask me for money can but when I ask you to do things cannot...next time go get money from your father" topic. I hate it when my family goes out for dinner together but can only da-bao food back because my mum is in a rush to go out with her friends. I hate it when other people get to go shopping with their mum while my mum just gives me money and ask me go shopping by myself. I hate it when I ask my mum if she wants to eat together and she replies me saying that she'll give me money and I go eat by myself in the restaurant. What's so fucking interesting about eating by yourself? It seems that my relationship with my mum hangs on the topic, money, only. It's freaking sad.

I know that most people think that I'm lucky that my mum gives me money and dont really set a curfew time for me but I dont really think so. My mum doesnt even seem remotely interested in my life. I envy those people with mums that you can complain to about the happenings in their life and their mums will talk to them about how to solve the problems that they meet in life. My mum just keeps quiet when I talk to her...and I seriously wonder if she's listening or not. Car rides with my mum is just so painfully quiet. It's so bad that all I do in the car is sleep when I get on and wake up in time to get off....

My grandma is the kind that if you say that lian yong bau is delicious, she'll always buy lian yong bau for you consecutively every day, without you asking her to do so. To tell the truth, I might get a little sick of eating lian yong bau everyday but I'm happy to eat it because it's the thought of buying food that I like that makes me happy. On the other hand, my mum doesnt do that. Whenever she asks what I want to eat and whenever I answer "anything", my usual answer, she'll ask "What's anything? Say properly." It seems like she doesnt really know what I like to eat. :(

Ok la, dunnoe what I've been writing so far but ya...that's all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home