Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Friday, July 14, 2006

Some graduates suck

Work has been fairly peaceful for the last few months as you can see from the lack of my blog entries. However, work has been like rather sucky for the past few weeks with the recruitment of the graduates. First of all, the problem lies with hiring graduates and making them do menial(or so it is to them) jobs like cleaning the toilets and clearing rubbish. The reason being that they can never seem to do it properly or they will just promptly disappear when it's time to to the job.

Tried many fucking times to educate the new employees but whatever we try to teach them just cant seem to get into their brains which are probably saturated with too much book information. They learn this week and forget next week. Man, I expected more from graduates. When you demonstrate payment via NETS to them, they will think that everytime everyone will pay by NETS. One of them actually keyed NETS when the person wanted to pay by cash. Is it too difficult to ask the customer what mode of payment is he using before keying in the info? Next, the other one cant differentiate between NETS and Cashcard. Ok, I must admit that sometimes I cant too due to the influx of different designs on the card. Then again, you can like ask the customer to confirm with him/her if he/she is using NETS or Cashcard right. I mean, who doesnt know this simple logic? Oops, I forgot that the graduate doesnt know.

Next, if you cant fucking speak Chinese, just admit it. Dont try to bluff your way through by saying you can because it's not going to work. This customer spoke in Chinese and the graduate pretended to be busy with something when she had nothing on hand and asked me to serve the customer. What's wrong with admitting that you cant speak Chinese even though you're 100% Chinese? Then again, you should be ashamed of yourself for not being able to speak Chinese even though you've went through 12 years of Chinese classes in school.

When you realise that you have nothing on hand to do, you should ask around if anyone needs your help or something. Instead of doing so, the graduates just sat in the pantry and TALKED!!! WTF? So you get paid for talking non work-related stuff in the office? While it's alright to talk crap, you should at least talk crap and do something at the same time and not slack your asses away. Oh wait, I forgot that they cant multi-task because if they do, they'll end up making mistakes.

Next, you're paid to work for the company. Why do you have to fucking agree to help the customer's child do his homework? He's supposed to do that himself and you're not supposed to use office hours to solve his questions! Moreover, you have to search the internet for answers so I presume that you're not as clever as you boast to be. So why tell the parent that you're fucking learned in that topic when you yourself have to rely on the world wide web?

When I announce that I am going to do closing, do not come and fucking try to help me because I obviously know more than you do. I do not need your help. You'll slow me down. Ok, since you really want to do it and you've been taught before, I let you do. Somehow they manage to make a big fucking mess out of it and I had to salvage the situation. While the graduates were finishing up the last bit of closing, I went to clear the rubbish from the classrooms. We have classrooms A, B, C, D, E and F, of which E and F are at the extension few steps away from the main door. I've already cleared all classrooms in the main block and was about to go clear the extension when Miss Graduate came up to me and said,

I'll clear the extension. You go wash the toilet.

Fuck you la! I've cleared almost all the classrooms and arranged the tables lo. I can clear the extension myself...it's only 2 more classrooms. Why the fuck should I go wash the toilet and you just go clear 2 classrooms. Man, what a fucking slacker you are. If it's the first time she's supposed to clean the toilet and doesnt know how then maybe it's not so bad. However, when you were supposed to like clean the toilet for 3 weeks and have never ever done so once, unless you count opening the toilet door for others while they wash the toilet as once, it's freaking obvious that you're trying to shirk your duty of washing the toilet.

While Miss Graduate tries hard to siam washing toilets, Mr Graduate is better in the sense that he offers to wash. However, he has also never cleaned once because my superior said that he doesnt need to do so as he's wearing long trousers and leather shoes. FUCK. What kind of fucking logic is this? So he doesnt need to wash toilets is it? Just because he's wearing trousers and shoes plus the fact that he's a graduate? We girls have to like wear heels for fuck's sake. Can you imagine if we slip and fall, will the company give us medical compensation?! After hearing what my superior had to say, instead of insisting that she let him do his duty, he just left. Thank you fucking very much. You too are trying to siam too lo.

I cant stand them...especially Miss Graduate...probably because I spend more time with her comparatively. Why are these graduates so irresponsible and they are so block-headed? Tomorrow...I shall cease to wash the toilets and leave it to them to wash. And if they dont, they can go fucking die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home