Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Friday, April 21, 2006

Lunch at Harbourfront

Boarded 947 yesterday and tapped my wallet against the EZlink card reader. Nothing happened. Tapped again. Still nothing. Then I realised...my mum took my card to help me top up the value but forgot to return it to me. Shit, got to pay by coins but I had no coins left. Asked the very first uncle seated in front but he told me he paid by card so he had no coins. WTF? Doesnt make sense lo. He then pointed over to the auntie who was scratching her feet with her hands and asked me to request from her. The auntie saw him pointing at her and started to open up her wallet to search for coins...but she didnt have too...LUCKILY! Cant imagine if she had coins, I might not even want to take them from her.

When I reached the MRT station, I realised that I was going to Harbourfront and the fare there was freaking expensive. Somemore got that $1 shit and I didnt have coins! Anyway, reached Harbourfront and met up with Kym, Wee Yang and Ray to makan. It's was Ray's last lunch before he goes to the army and we wanted to dupe him into paying for our lunch. Too bad it didnt happen :( Man, I seriously miss those days where we get to see Ray and Kym bicker like every other day in school. Haha, great entertainment! After lunch, Kym and Wee Yang had to go back to work...I cant believe that I actually went all the way to Harbourfront just to have lunch when I stay at Bukit Gombak!

Waited at the bus stop for 188 to arrive with Ray. Sat there for like 15-20 mins but there was no 188 in sight. Another 5-10mins passed before Ray realised that 188 does not stop there! Had to walk to the bus interchange to wait for 188 all over again as it had just left...blur Ray...

Went for tuition at night and surprisingly, the boy was so attentive for the first half of the lesson. I knew it was too good to be true though. He started getting restless and took a 7min break instead of the 2min I allowed him and he like rolled all over his mattress when he returned from his break...plus he wrote crap answers for the work I told him to do...grrrr...I think he's so going to fail his mid-terms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home