Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Stop changing stands!

Had the suckiest day at work today. There was this teacher who did not turn up for lesson today and it turned out that he placed his leave form in his attendance file instead of passing it to us. However, we still got blamed for it because we did not check the attendance. I think this is fucking unfair because...

1) The teacher's dumb or what? He should have had passed us the form.
2) It wasnt his first time taking leave. He should have had known better.
3) Why the fuck do we get blamed?! We are supposed to check attendance not EVERY week but EVERY OTHER week...fuck.

As if this wasnt bad enough, Ms Chua could not come again! WTF? Anyway, none of my business today because they found a relief. Received some asshole news today and that is I'm not entitled to have lunch on Sundays on which I work only for half a day. Some people might think it's no big deal because I'm working half day anyway but this is not what pissed me off. The thing that really pissed me off is that:

1) I have to rush down from class to work so there's no time for me to makan at all.
2) I used to not have lunch at work because I knew I was working half day.
3) Only started having lunch when during a certain week, my superior asked if I had eaten and when I gave her a negative answer, she told me to go and eat.
4) And now she fucking says that it's not allowed...

I fucking hate people who keep changing their stand. The lunch thing wasnt the last straw that made my day fucking cloudy today. It was the chair incident...

1) I used to put a chair at the extension to keep the door ajar.
2) My superior messaged me a long time ago to tell me to keep it because she was scared that people might used it to jump off the building. WTF?
3) Now she accuses me of not putting the chair out. This fucking idiot actually went in 40mins late because he/she thought that the door was locked. WTF? I havent put the chair out for like a few months already lar...you mean the idiot went in late every single fucking time meh?

Today's really a freaking bad day...then again, there was this student who said that I was hot and wanted my number. Hot? Please lo...it was like raining the whole day today. Then again, maybe he said that because my face looked freaking red today due to my shitty wisdom tooth. I feel like I'm going to get sick soon because of my wisdom tooth...all the better...can take leave from work and dont have to face some people at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home