Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Haircut + Dye Job

Woke up today and looked at myself in the mirror. *screams* My hair totally resembled a lion's mane. My hair has started curling back since the last time I got a haircut and today was like the worse. Since today's my offday, I decided to get my ass down to the salon and rebond it again. I was told that the process would take about 2 hours but considering that I've done rebonding quite a few times, 2 hours is impossible! True enough, it took around 2x2 hours to totally rebond my hair. My butt was hurting like mad after the whole thing and stupid me decided to dye my hair too so I ended up stuck to the salon chair for 2 more hours. Ouch.

But here's how I look now. Hair's messy as I had just woken up when I took this.


Seriously, the salon is like the best place for gossip. The hairdressers were like gossiping NON-STOP with their customers. They talked about issues ranging from the latest social issues to issues regarding food. Since I stayed at the salon for about 6 hours, I really learnt alot of new stuff.

Anyway, nothing much to write about...I dont have much of a life recently...:( I'm going to be damn free from 3rd July onwards...ask me out anyone in case I rot away slacking at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home