Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Sunday, November 20, 2005

My New Handphone

So yup, my website Mizu-Kioku.net is finally up and running. However, I've decided to post here too so as to have a backup in case my website goes down again.

Anyway, I finally got to change my handphone after one and the half years of holding onto E700A. Didnt trade in my old phone as the camera function is not workable anymore. Actually, that's the reason to why I could talk my father into buying a new phone for me. Haha. I wanted a Panasonic phone actually because it looked so sexy online. However in real life, the buttons are so damn freaking small and seriously, the interior design's quite fugly.

I went to a few shops to source for potential handphones when I came to this Orange Telecom in Giant, IMM. The saleslady was damn nice when she introduced to us the handphones available. Plus, she also said that the reason why E700A spoils is because it's a clamshell phone. I didnt know that the camera wires were wired in at the joint of the phone. Cool! Seems like a lot of people had problems with E700A. I remember that Linh and Vicki's E700A phones spoilt long ago. So, crapping aside, I settled for Sony Ericsson K750i. The phone's damn cool but the buttons are quite painful to press. In addition to it, considering that I've been using Samsung phones for like 3-5 years, I kept pressing the wrong buttons when I was fiddling with my phone. I ended up calling Alyson a few times...luckily she didnt switch on her phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home