Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Monday, September 25, 2006

Taxi Drivers have something against me!

Was supposed to meet Donna yesterday at 11.30am but I woke up late so I had to take a cab down to meet her. Like on every other Sunday mornings, taxis are like damn difficult to get but I was lucky enough to flag one down after waiting for less than 10mins. Lucky...my foot.

Me: Woodlands Causeway Point.
Taxi Driver: (barking) Say louder!
Seriously, what the fuck? I was having a mild sore throat at that time and I wouldn't have blamed him if he had asked me nicely to repeat my destination. However, instead of doing so, he started raising his voice as if I just killed his whole family or something.
Me: Woodlands Causeway Point.
TD: (still in the same barking tone)You know how to go?!
WTF?! Where got taxi driver ask passenger this kind of question one?! Like that must as well let me drive the taxi while he sits at the back and shake legs?!
Me: Erm, I dont know how to go there. Is there something wrong?
TD: (barking even louder like a mad dog)YOU KNOW THEN I GO! DONT KNOW THEN I DONT GO!
What kind of shit service is this?! If he didnt know the way there, he could have had checked his road directory. I'm sure all taxi drivers have a copy of that in their taxis. I dont expect the driver to know his way around Singapore very well but I do expect some sort of quality service from the drivers...after all, I'm paying. Plus, I'm not his fucking child so he has absolutely no right to bark at me that way when I wasnt in the wrong at all. Imagine if I were a tourist taking his taxi... I would never ever come back to Singapore again and subsequently proceed to tell all my relatives not to do so.

The last straw came when he actually ordered me to get out of the taxi. Man, what an asshole!!! I was so freaking pissed off that I called up Comfort to complain against him. Usually, I get damn irritated by taxi drivers and take down their car plates but I dont actually complain against them. However, this time round, I was so turned off by this particular driver's attitude that I called Comfort to complain as soon as I got into another taxi...which was sway sway Comfort. What if the next taxi driver knew the guy I was complaining about...OMG.

Anyway, the taxi driver's from Comfort and his car plate is SH 6172E. I dont think Comfort will take any action against this guy but yeah...whatever, I just wanted to complain.:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home