Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Friday, November 03, 2006

Update on My Life

I'm in school now using my MAC laptop to post here. Seriously, can anyone give me a crash course on how to use MAC to create websites? I tried to type HTML but apparently it didnt work. Next, even Blogger.com doesn't load properly on MAC! So basically, there is no way for me to change the big ugly default font that Blogger.com has till I reach home...:(

Anyway, finally handed in my JS2228 project today...whew! A load off my mind :D The past few days were really taxing for me as I had to do the collation for the project, not to mention finding resources to write the paper. Cant say that the paper was wonderfully written but whatever la...as long as handed in some 20+ pages to the lecturer...If cant score in quality, probably can score in quantity? Hee, who am I kidding here?

Met with difficulties while doing this project and had many sleepless nights(actually it was only 2) pondering over how to write the paper properly. Thanks to Donna for listening to my mindless rants while I was doing the project...haha, my offer of eliminating your project mates for you still stand by the way. Haha.

With the JS2228 project down, the next horror would be the JS1101E paper. Kill me please. I cant wait for this semester to be over. Then again, I dont really want to go through the end-of-sem examinations because I think I'm still blur about most of the stuff I've leant, or have I learnt anything at all, over the sem.

On to happier news, I got selected for the Hiroshima Homestay Programme so ya, I'll be away in Japan for the bulk of the December holidays. I seriously cant believe that I got selected for this. Actually, I didnt make it when they first selected those who were able to go but since someone dropped out, thanks!, the chance was given to me. The sucky thing is that I got to purchase my own airplane and train tickets...I prefer leaving the difficult stuff to others. Hee. Did I also mention that the last day in Hiroshima is optional such that you can choose to stay in the hotel, at your own expense, or return to Singapore? What kind of school trip is this?!

So ya, I will be in Hiroshima from 11 to 18 Dec then afterwards from 22-28 Dec, I'll be in Tokyo, Kyoto and many other places. Currently taking orders from those who want me to buy stuff back from them :D

Talking about Japan, my Japanese language module actually have a field trip! Man, I thought that only happened in primary school! Before you start thinking of the wonderful Japanese places that we would be going to, we are actually going to ... Botanical Gardens! WTF....will you believe this?! Somemore we're going at this weird timing at 6PM to recite haikus there while taking a walk. 6PM?! Helloooo, that's when the mosquitoes are out la...Man, I'm so going to try getting out of this....Hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home