Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hyun Bin Sarang

Since the end of 'A' Levels, I've been watching lots of TV. Then again, I watched lots of TV during 'A's too. So yup, I finally got down to buying the 'My Name Is Kim Sam Soon' vcd. Initially I bought the vcd for Kim Sun Ah because she was so damn funny in 'S Diary', 'She's on Duty' and 'Wet Dreams', plus this show was so highly rated in Korea so I thought that it would be damn nice.

Indeed, the show was freaking nice!!!! I finished watching it in less than 2 days. I normally finish watching Japanese dramas in 2 days but for Korean dramas I dont usually do that as the length of the dramas are usually longer. However, if I really like the drama, I can push myself to finish watching it. In other words, the show rocks! The only Korean dramas I managed to do so are Stairway to Heaven, Sweet 18 and yup, My Name is Kim Sam Soon.

Kim Sun Ah was damn freaking good in the show...However, there's just this one person that's also fabulous too! Not to mention handsome and hot too...He's none other than Hyun Bin!!! OMG, he's freaking cute, hot, handsome, cheeky...blah blah blah in the show.

I've never seen guys who look so damn hot in pink before, with the exception of Kwon Sang Woo and of course, Hyun Bin!


Let's take a closer look...

OMG, isnt that so freaking cute?!

And of course this too:


Normally guys who look good with spiked hair sucks when it comes to non-spiked hair...but Hyun Bin looks good both ways!


This sounds like a Hyun Bin advertisment...anyway...there's really no point in this post except me drooling over Hyun Bin...so yup, I'll cut it short by ending with 2 more pictures of him. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home