Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Monday, November 13, 2006

Smokers please die

Had this oral communication thingy for test today. Basically all we had to do was pose as an interviewee and answer the questions asked. Mine was quite ok and the teachers said that my keigo was quite good. :D Only problem is that...I dont actually remember using keigo. Haha.

Since I have a JS talk at 1pm, I decided to hang around in school first. I chose to sit outside LT11. Everything was fine except for the hot weather when all a sudden this girl/lady/woman/it sat at my table. She decided that she really needed to smoke so she went off to cloud her lungs. However, she smoked at a place so near to my bench that I can even smell her smoke. FUCK. I dont understand these idiotic, irritating, shitty, fuckhead smokers who like to smoke at places where there are people around. I dont mind if they hole up in their rooms and smoke their pants off but I really hate it when they smoke in public where they are a threatening menace to the society...eg. second hand smoke.

NUS is supposed to be a smoke-free campus but SO? I still smell cigarette smoke everytime I walk along the walkway from the Deck to Central Library. Smokers hide underneath the walkway to smoke and it's common knowledge. So how come no one's doing anything about this?

Smokers who like to show everyone that they smoke should just drop dead and die immediately. Those who dont will just, well, die eventually.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! I just wanted to say.. I found this by searching for Guo Mei Mei's Bu Pa Bu Pa lyrics (Haha, as many others have.. I swear, I wasn't looking for Katie Leung sex photos), and I just wanted to comment. You made my day; you have a good sense of humor! The taxi thing cracked me up.. And the story about the girl waving cheered me up. Okay, I sound like a weirdo and stuff now, but I just wanted to let you know you made my day, sorta. Haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home