Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm going to marry a killer

Went out with Eileen today to Orchard. Wanted to eat at Han Ka Ram but it wasnt open for business! WTF...how can a restaurant be closed on a public holiday when the whole world is like eating out?! In the end, we ate at Sakae Sushi instead. Next, went to the Biotherm counter at Takashimaya to purchase something but it was like sold out and we had to go to Paragon instead. Man, the service of the Biotherm counter staff there seriously sucks. They didnt even bother attending to us when we walked in. Then when I was about to make payment, the woman told me to go to the cashier myself. However, when the ang moh guy wanted to pay, she walked him all the way to the cashier. WTF?! What kind of shit service is this?!

Next, went to Hereen's mise exclusive where I went Koichi-crazy...after a long period of being Rain-crazy and Hyesung-crazy. Bought Koichi's Apr 2006 to Mar 2007 calendar. OMG, it came with a Koichi photobook and a Koichi flyer. I wanted to buy the Koichi clear folder but it was like $18.90 for one! The normal cartoon clear folders sell at $1 for one...so yup, decided against it because it just wasnt sensible to buy such an expensive folder when I'm not even schooling now. Wait...maybe I'll buy it when I enter Uni this August :P By the way, I got into NUS's FASS...I cant believe they accepted me even though my grades pretty much sucked. Hee hee.

Following that, we went to Sol Mart and I bought the very yummy Gochujang and this plum powder tasting ice-cream. Man, I really like shopping at Korean and Japanese supermarkets...I feel so auntish all of a sudden...Anyway, we then went to the i21 shop and went crazy looking at Mac stuff before entering the cinema to watch...


DAISY!!!

OMG, this show is like freaking good and I totally loved it! Somemore there was Jeon Ji Hyun and oh-so-sexy Jung Woo Sung in it! Then again, it was really weird seeing the 2 of them in the movie because it reminded me of the Giordano ads they used to do together. Haha.


Jung Woo Sung seriously looks so sexy as a killer in this show...I'm so going to marry a killer next time...just kidding. I rather marry Jung Woo Sung himself. Then again, he's too old for me.


I really liked how the movie progressed but the ending kind of sucked for me...I cried when Jeon Ji Hyun died in the show...Man, I need to stop crying in cinemas...damn paiseh.

Going to sleep now so that I can wake up in time to meet Donna for breakfast tomorrow...I'm freaking hungry now because I forgot to eat dinner. Before that, let me end off with a picture of Jung Woo Sung again! Night!


P.S.: Anyone can send me the OST for Daisy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home