Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Saturday, May 20, 2006

bored

More birthday well-wishes from Sharon and Aaron on 17th May :D My grandmother gave me an ang-pow and a gold bracelet, which she bought like 30 years ago, for me. My sister got me a 'J' pendant. Mum gave me a big fat ang-pow and I actually managed to force my father into giving me an ang-pow this year. Yay :D Kym gave me a nice bracelet and a pair of sweet rose earings. :D

Anyway, Thursday was the worse day I ever had. I was the only EOA left at work as the rest were either having off-day or took leave. Plus, it did not help that I was already sick. Almost died at the end of the day...In the end, I took leave on Friday. While sleeping on Friday evening, I received a call from work asking me to relief a JC2 class on Saturday. Hell no! I was like fucking sick so how was I supposed to prepare notes for the class...so yup, I turned it down. First time I've ever done so. Yay :D

Today, I almost got kissed by a student. I was doing clinic with this P1 boy and he kept sticking himself to me. Guess how shocked I was when I was like 1cm away from his face when I turned to talk to him...Apparently he has a record. He actually kissed my colleague's hand the other time she took him. Wa lau, P1 only so humsup! How can?! Anyway, today was such a slack day that I practically had nothing to do but to stare blankly in space for like an hour...Sian...

Checked my work email today and was startled to see my name on the volunteer list for JUST Creativity...reason being I've never volunteered before. Asked my friend about it and it seems like it was the boss who put my name down...What am I supposed to do anyway? Take care of little children? Noooo!

This post isnt getting anywhere. I better go sleep before my condition worsens further...tomorrow still got Japanese class! By the way, I got 92 on the last test. I seriously thought that I would fail...haha :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home