Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Really random stuff

Went out with Li Ming yesterday and got my birthday present from her! She bought me this really cool wooden handbag:D I really like the sequin thingy on it!


We ate at the Manna 'restaurant' located at Takashimaya food court. For a food court shop, they sell a freaking wide variety of Korean food! Plus, the Dolsot Bibimbap I ate was so delicious! The bibimbap you normally get at food courts has no burnt rice at the bottom of the pot but this one has! OMG, I totally love the burnt rice!

Bought this very cute DVD letter boxset from Kinokuniya. You have letter pad which is a DVD shape! Plus, there's also trading cards in them. Haha. Too cute not to buy :D


My laptop mouse suddenly jammed while I was surfing the net and this message popped out...

WTF? How to 'click here' when I cant even move the damn mouse?!

Finally got to watch 'Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo Sakebu', the movie version. OMG, the show was a serious tear-jerker. I basically cried throughout the show starting from when Aki passed out at Yumejima and ended up with a serious nose block after that....:( In addition to that, the guy who acted as Sakutaro(highschool days) was so cute! He got this really dazed look! I cant believe that he's 22 this year in real life and the girl who played Aki is actually younger than me!!! Changed the background picture :D

Anyway, I went for a haircut today and my hair is sooooo short now...and it's starting to curl back...fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home