Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Monday, December 05, 2005

Boooorrriiinnng Post

I'm suffering from insomnia today so I decided to clear up the photos in my camera for prom
so yup, below are the pictures I took but never got to post.


My niece Cate :D Took this photo when Aunty Lucy, Yung Yung, the maid and Cate came to school to view Andrew's artpiece. I love her hair so much, it's like standing up!


Close-up! She's opening her eyes. So cute!


The time when I was cute too. Then again, I'm still cute now :D


Me eating a piece of cake at my birthday party when I was ? years old.


Photo of Li Ming. I like the effect of the photo.


Nicolle and Kym at the canteen.


Sean has a blue tongue! After eating M&M that is.


I got weird stares from a teacher when I was taking this photo of the council board.
Took this photo because I thought that Clarence, the president of council, looks damn funny in this photo. He resembles someone with that nose...I wonder who...


Oh yup! He resembles Bert of Sesame Street!


Since there's Bert, there's no reason why Ernie shouldn't be here.


Andrew fiddling with his camera.


Me before going for a job interview. Blurry picture though.


Nice markings on Kym's hand! Nope, I did not inflict that on her.


Yummy fish & chips from the Jurong East Library.


My sis' 17th birthday cake. It was so damn delicious. Triple ice-cream cake. So much better than
my fruit birthday cake.


Take two with the candles lit.


Nice dented pizza box from Pizza Hut. (Note: Archives 16 July 2005)


Even nicer pizza with a large gaping hole I got. Fucking disgusting.


I'm ending this boooorrriinnng post with a picture of the ACJC well. Lalalala.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:19 AM, Blogger bEar said…

    indochine on monday was flooded with SAJC peeps~woah. i went there for like 1 hr and left..so damn crowded

     

Post a Comment

<< Home