Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Thursday, December 08, 2005

ACJC Seniors' Night 2005

ACJC Seniors' Night 2005 was held at Ritz Carlton's Grand Ballroom on 6th December 2005. Before attending any functions like this, the most important things are makeup, hairstyling and nails. So, I went to Kim's salon at Midpoint Orchard to do my nails. Considering that I dont really have much sense of direction, I went to Centrepoint Orchard instead and spent like 15 mins searching for her salon before I realised that I was at the wrong place. I then proceeded to walk to another wrong building before I finally arrived at Niche Beauty, Midpoint Orchard. I'm a genius man...

After getting my nails done, which were damn pretty, I met Kym at Suntec City to get our makeup done. Initially I planned to comb all my hair up like what I did for Sec 4 Prom but the hairstylist thought that letting it down was better. So basically. she curled my hair and sprayed lots of hairspray...that took me quite a while to wash out when I got home.


Kym and I reached Ritz damn early so we spent some time hiding in the toilet while waiting for the rest of the people to arrive. The toilet's like woah, freaking shiok! There like a couch in the toilet and the toilet doors are so freaking high. Then again, the Equinox toilet looks better. After some time waiting in the toilet, and of course taking photos, we went out only to see Mr Sim...eating chips, even before the dinner started.


Next, I saw Mindy but I wasnt sure if it was her because she was soooo pretty in black!!! Like, sexy, haha. I spent like a minute or so deciding whether or not to go over and say hi in case I mistook someone else for her. So anyway, Kym and I waited a little longer before Li Ming arrived. We were taking photos around the Christmas tree when this councillor guy came over and asked if we would like to register in which we replied that we still dont have the tickets. His expression when he heard that was quite funny...haha.

After Nic arrived, we then decided to enter. While walking towards the security checkpoint..., no la, councillor checkpoint, the same councillor guy came up and asked us if we wanted to register, which we did. While registering, we had to stretch out our left hands so that Michael Teng could stamp this invisible-only-can-be-seen-under-special-light-like-I-believe chop on our hands. Instead of stretching out my left hand, I stretched out my right hand. Clever me. The girl next to Michael Teng then went, 'Left hand, left hand.' And, I spent like a second trying to decide which was my left hand...fuck, so paiseh. My sister's planning to disown me after she heard of this.

During the reception, apparently Nic and Kym were so hungry that they finished the chips there while I attacked the almond nuts. Then, feeling freaking bored, we started blowing out candles that were supposed to be lit for ambience. We then sat down on the piano chair, yup, all four of us, and started to talk. It wasnt until 8pm(reception started at 6.30pm) that we were allowed into the ballroom. The interior of the ballroom looked like a Japanese flag to me...


We initally sat at Table 57, only to realise later that we were at the wrong table. We were supposed to be Table 55...The freebies we got were quite nice. It included vouchers, Line In(which I think everyone discarded it), a namecard holder and a handphone pouch that looks so pretty!


Before we entered the ballroom, Li Ming was searching for fishball but we basically did not catch sight of him. It wasnt until the lights came on after the first video was played that we realised that fishball was seated at the table next to ours...fate? Then again, Li Ming just didnt have the guts to go over and take a picture with him, even though I offered to help her ask. So wasted! Then again, I didnt see 'Kim Hyesung' until after everything so yup, no photo too. By the way, Andrew Lai was in the video, haha, so funny!!!

The food was served and the prawns in the first dish sucked. The rest of the dishes werent that 'wow' either so basically I didnt touch most of the food. I dont even think I finished eating any of the dishes served. Then again, who's interested in eating when you can take photos? Photos are all up in the gallery already. Click
here to view. Below are the photos that I thought were quite interesting.


Kym, Lisa, Nic, Me and Li Ming. Seriously, I dont think that we have a photo of us 5 together although we sat in a row and hung out with each other in school in J1. I so love this photo.


Freaking Ray is sooooo tall! This shows that it's not that I'm short but it's that he's tall because Li Ming looks short here too. Haha.


I dont know why but I really like this photo of this 'quarelling' duo. *Hint hint*


Tommie's outfit really rocked! His hair was seriously a bit scary but cool at the same time. I never knew that his hair was so...um...big! No wonder he won Mr Dressed-to-Impress.


Nice effect, dont you think so? Wonder who's that person in red...damn cool la.


Class photo! Damn, I'll miss my class so much...

Overall speaking, below is what I thought of the whole event.
-Miss Dressed-to-Impress looked...well...slutty. Her dress was basically a corset with frills at the end.
-Kym's hair looked damn nice.
-I didnt know where to look when I was looking at Michelle.(just kidding)
-Li Ming won a prize but refused to go on stage to receive it.
-She should have had taken a photo with fishball, who surprisingly, was quite popular with girls. I thought that he was gay.
-I'm still wondering why Andrew Chia didnt come.
-Ritz Carlton looks ugly on the outside but shiok on the inside.
-Ritz has lousy food.
-People in ACJC do smoke. Some guy proceeded to smoke straightaway, in the hotel, when teachers were out of sight.
-Michael Teng is cute.
-Too bad the Bi-lookalike guy is not a councillor...

So yup, end of post, proceed to the gallery to view the pictures since a picture worth a thousand words :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home