Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Bitching about work

Work's becoming a little more fun with all the bitching going on :D

A few days ago, some guy came to our centre to complain about a staff who was rude to his son over the phone. As I was having clinc sessions, Huixin was left to handle that guy all by herself. Shirley once said that if we are unable to handle a customer, we can always get help from our OIC. Since Jerelynn wasnt around at that time, Huixin then phoned Eileen to ask for help. However, Eileen refused to help and only vehemently said that she wasnt the one who phoned the guy. Thanks lor...for not lending a hand. Only after the guy left then did Eileen come over. Not to help us but to reprimand us. She said that either one of us must have had called the guy. WTF?! I was in charge of phoning Science latepayers, not English lor. Fuck.

Then today, she kept asking us to go down and buy food when we were like fucking busy doing clincs and printing materials. I dont mind buying food but can wait till I'm free? Plus, we're not stupid...we can remember simple things like 'Go buy food.' Dont have to repeat it like no one's business.

While doing closing today, this guy outside the centre asked me this very weird question.

Guy : I want to sign up for this class. Do I need to show you any documents or something?
Me : (A bit blur, thought he wanted to apply to be a teacher.) Har? You want to join this class?
Guy : Yes. Do I need to show you any documents or something?
Me : Erm...no need la, you just need to show us the money.

Ok, I dont know why the fuck I said that but I thought it was damn funny...Ok, maybe not so. Then again, why would anyone need to produce documents to sign up for tuition? Weird...haha.

Huixin got to re-do some of the reference stuff tomorrow...she's quite suay. The person who did the reference stuff before her uploaded the wrong template so now she has got to make lots of changes...Guess tomorrow I've to man the counter by myself so that she can complete her work. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home