Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sianz

I'm too tired to blog about work so this is going to be yet another photo blog. Haha, lazy me. Then again, cant really blame me, I've been reaching home like at 11.30pm during the weekdays so I want to use my weekends to catch up on the movies I've missed. Haha, cut the crap, here are the photos.


Cool machine at Borders. Just need to scan the barcode of the cd and you can preview the songs. Freaking cool invention!


En en! He has shrunk since the last time I saw him...




Beautiful Christmas tree at Taka,


Even though there was this sign near the Christmas, everyone still chose to take photos near the tree.


Snowman at Jurong East. There's a puddle of water near to it...guess Singapore's weather isnt that wonderful for Frosty.


My organiser for next year! Charmy Kitty :D


Cheap and cool Japanese notebooks.


The freaking large portion of salmon steak sold at West Mall. Damn worth for money!


Yummy soup at The Soup Shop.


My shoe strap snapped while I was shopping at Raffles Place. Great! An excuse to buy a new pair!


Spongebob calendar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home