Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Meri Kuri(zutto zutto sobani ite)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Ok la, Christmas is just another normal day for me, except that I get to go out shopping with my parents. Something like family day minus my sister? Talking about my sister, she returned from London last Monday but my mum thought that it was last Sunday so my whole family went to the airport to wait for her only to be told that we got the wrong date. Damn paiseh. Since my sister dropped her wallet in London, I thought she wont be giving me any presents from London but I was wrong...these are what she gave me.


Nice sheep pencil case :D


An 'Evolution of the Boy' notepad. Nope, there are no explicit photos of how a boy undergoes evolution.


Freaking big lollipop! Woah, this reminds me I got to lose some weight. Haha.

So basically those are the stuff she got for me. I especially like the 'Evolution of the Boy' notepad because the pages are actually detachable. So damn cool! Since I'm on the topic of presents, let me present to you my Christmas presents! Not many as compared to last year because my aunt's families decided to pool in money to get me a present instead of giving me 4 separate presents. In the end, I got book vouchers. I could use the Kinokuniya vouchers to buy v-u-den's upcoming PB but I dont know what I'm going to do with the MPH ones. Seriously,I dont even know where you can find MPH bookstores.


And yup, this is the SPA set I got from Shirley. Quite nice right? Just that I dont really use body lotion and I dont have a bathtub at home to use the foam bath thing in. That leaves me with only the body scrub thing to use...but first of all, I need to know how to use a body scrub. Yay, I'm quite a goondu.


Moving onto Christmas cards, I received a total of 3 Christmas cards this year. Quite a number considering that I never receive Christmas cards one. Damn, I sound so pathetic, but then again, Christmas is not that a big thing for my family. It's basically another 'off-day'.


From Aaron. Haha, and my name's 'Miss Universe-not-gonna-happen'. I shouldn't had told him that that was my real name. :P


Nice card from hy. I seriously thought that she 'kopped' this card from somewhere else but it turned out she created it. So pretty!

Peek-a-boo!


Scribble scribble scribble.


Merry Xmas!


Kyawaii!!!(Sorry for the Kya instead of Ka...been watching too much Hello Morning.) The previous 3 pictures were screencaps from the e-card Furumi sensei sent me. OMG, it was freaking cute!!! Suki suki suki!

I also did a Christmas card and sent it to the tai-tais, hy, Aaron and Furumi sensei. I was too lazy to write different messages on each card and mass send the cards so I basically sent the cards to those who sent me cards. A bit simple la, but at least I tried to do one. Below is a sample card.


By the way, I saw hy at Daiso today when I went there for lunch. Man, she's so hardworking...working on Christmas day itself. She spotted me first before I actually saw her. The cute Hello Kitty notepads caught my eyes so I was eyeing them from some distance and I went 'Ehhhh...' when hy came walking from that direction. I thought that it was quite funny. Haha. Okay...I got to go and prepare notes for tomorrow's classes...damn. Oh yup, the J2 class I took yesterday wasnt that bad afterall :D.

P.S: Uploaded BoA's Xmas special album songs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home