Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Monday, December 26, 2005

Fuck the heater

Just after I finished blogging last night, I proceeded to shower. In the midst of showering, I heard a 'dak' sound and all of a sudden, everything was in pitch darkness. It was damn scary because I couldnt see anything at all and the worse of all, I heard noises coming from the living room. Turned out that it was my sister who had just woken up and was playing the computer when the lights went out. As I was still dripping wet with water, she had to climb up to the circuit box to hit the switch back on...but the problem was that the switches were all on. So for around 10mins, we just stood around the house total darkness and I kept getting scolded because I was leaving patches of water everywhere I went to due to my wet hair.

Soon my parents returned and my father started fiddling around with the circuit but to no avail. Handphones came in handy as they provided us with light. Anyway, turned out that it was the circuit breaker outside my house that had the switch turned off. So yup, basically, the lights came back on but the problem was that I needed to finish showering and I cannot shower with cold water.(The heater was faulty.) Thus, my mum and I went over to Aunt Fifi's house to shower. Damn weird...it's like 'Can I go over to your house and finish showering?' WTF...paiseh. The most paiseh thing was that I wrapped my hair with the towel and just walked all the way home in that manner...

What a nice way to spend Christmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home