Mizu-Kioku.Net

Temporary blog for Mizu-Kioku.Net

Monday, January 02, 2006

56th Kouhaku

Happy belated new year!

Downloaded two clips from the 56th Kouhaku but I cant seem to open one of them to watch. Fuck. Somemore it's the DEF.DIVA and Morning Musume performances one...damn. So I'm left with only the Kouhaku medley. I was like 'WTF' after I watched it and this is why:

Clip I downloaded was a medley of popular old songs. The first song was 'Ban Ban Ban' which was performed by Hikawa Kiyoshi and some other guys I dont recognise. To tell the truth, I think Hikawa Kiyoshi looks damn cute here!
Ok, this picture doesnt do him justice but screencapping this video was damn difficult because of the lousy quality of the video.


Aah, better picture. The blur look is just too cute! I think he forgot his dance steps here or something as he was talking to Ayaya.

Next song was '17 sai' but there was nothing interesting about that performance so no screencaps. Same goes for 'Toshishita no Otoko no ko' which was performed by Mikitty, Takahashi Ai and Konno Asami.

Following that was 'UFO'. Erm, what the fuck is this?! They basically just sang, or chanted, 'UFO, UFO'.


I thought Maeda Ken was bad enough...this is 10 times worse.


'Playback Part 2' followed then next was a song I like...'YMCA'. Kishidan with Wada Akiko...weird combination.


Was it really necessary for the dancers to wear like that while singing 'YMCA'?


'Sailor fuku wo nugasanaide'. Rika!!! Sexay~


Next up was SMAP with the song...'Dragostea Din Tei~Koi no Maiahi'. WTF?! Is this song even an old popular Japanese song?! So freaking out of place.


Kusanagi Tsuyoshi looks good with this hairstyle...he should never change it.


KimuTaku and his weird shirt. 'You got the money, I got the soul'.
His hair reminds me of Zai Zai, and that's not a compliment.


So, ya, the end of the clip. I'll go download BoA now.


Sidetracking now. Cats seem to love my father's car very much. Remember this?


The other day my father sent me to work and when we arrived downstairs, we saw this.


Ok la, this entry is getting seriously boring and pointless, so I'll end here...with a picture of me at the dentist's, which is basically my father's workplace. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home